Call Us Today: (646) 688-2807

Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category

Who Needs an “Employer Identification Number”?

If you do any of the following, you will need an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS: If you operate your business as a corporation or partnership. If you file reports for employment taxes, excise tax, or alcohol, tobacco and firearms. If you have even one […]

Read more

Latest Articles

Our Location

1330 Ave of the Americas, Suite 23A, New York, NY 10019