Call Us Today: (646) 688-2807

Tax Season Countdown Tax Tips: Tip #6 What if You Can’t File by April 15?



As a NJ CPA firm and and NY CPA  firm, we are dedicated with providing you the latest tax tips this season.

Here’s today’s tax tip:

If you can’t file your 2012 tax return by the April 15 deadline, you can request an extension from the IRS and get until October 15, 2013, to file. The extension is automatic, meaning no explanation is necessary. But getting an extension doesn’t give you more time to pay taxes due for 2012. For any assistance you need, contact our office.

For assistance with this or other tax or accounting matters please contact us at 201-947-8081 or 646-688-2807, or email us at

Comments are closed.

Latest Articles

Our Location

1330 Ave of the Americas, Suite 23A, New York, NY 10019